Our home base is the School of Health & Social Care at London South Bank University where we are the resident theatre company in the People’s Academy. The People’s Academy aims to revolutionise health and social care through citizens collaborating and participating in advocacy and co-production of education, research and innovation.
We are involved in co-creating and co-delivering aspects of learning and teaching within health care courses particularly where are experiences an expertise can be utilised.
- Arts in Nursing (2017)
- Renal Dialysis (2017, 2018, 2020)
- Interprofessional Working (2017, 2018)
- Difficult Situations (2017, 2018)
- Occupational Therapy Case Studies (2018, 2019, 2020)
- Voice Workshops (2017, 2018, 2019)
- Pre-registration Nursing Revalidation (2019)
- Gosport Inquiry conference (2019)
- Role Play for modules (Mental Health, Learning Disability, Older People)